Loot Updates & Other News and Fixes
we are excited to announce several new updates to improve your experience and make you enjoy the game even more!
- Our ninja-looting reduction system has been revisited and reworked, making it less strict while still accounting for the most dire situations. This system has been already applied to the live realm this afternoon. In short: “blue” quality boss loot, in regular and heroic Cataclysm RDF: any item your class can sensibly use, in any spec, has a Need roll allowed. As before, if you have any feedback or want to bring your opinion to the discussion, or in particular, if you notice any items that you can need for incorrectly or which you think is incorrectly excluded from need, please provide this feedback in our thread on Discord which is dedicated to this feature.
- We have resolved the recently reported issue regarding the mob reposition system, and this fix will be live with tomorrow’s update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
- With this morning’s update, fixes for the remaining Baradin Hold issues were deployed, resolving the situations that appeared after this raid’s recently added cross-faction support.
- We have successfully implemented the highly requested split of 10-man and 25-man IDs. This feature was tested yesterday and after the 10-man Realm Firsts are taken, it will go live to further enhance the pug scene!
- And most importantly, the highly awaited Arena Ladders are now available in our Armory!
We hope these updates help in making your time with Athena even more enjoyable. As always, we value all your feedback and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible gaming experience.